By using bookmeetingroom.com, bookmeetingroom.co.uk, bookmeetingroom.net or bookmeetingroom.ie web site (“Service”), you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms & Conditions of Service”).
1. You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must be a human or at least a 'Sentient' lifeform to register an account for this service. registeration by automated methods or 'bots' are not permitted.
3. You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and all other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Active Online cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
5. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others registered as users under your account).
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
1. Entering valid credit card details is required to ensure continued service on your account after your free trail has expired.
2. When you elect to pay for service, you will be billed monthly or annually (your choice) starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first payment on the 30th day, you will not be charged.
3. The Service is billed monthly or yearly in advance and is non-refundable. No refunds for partial usage of service will be given, no upgrade or downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. No exceptions will be made.
4. All fees are quoted on the website are exclusive of VAT. (VAT is charged in addition @ 23% for services deliverd within Ireland. Services deliverd within the EU (excepting Ireland) may avail of VAT exemption if a valid VAT number is supplied upon sign-up. No VAT is charged on service delivered outside the EU.
5. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, you will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing point.
6. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Active Online does not accept any liability for such loss.
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account Cancellation link on the bottom of the Account page. (Account Tab)
2. All of your data will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
4. Active Online, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all data in your Account. Active Online reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
1. Active Online reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the BookMeetingRoom website (www.bookmeetingroom.com) or the Service itself.
3. Active Online shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the content you enter to the Service. Your profile and content entered remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
2. Active Online does not preview Content, but Active Online and its agents have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is published on the Service.
3. The look and feel of the Service is copyright© Active Online Limited. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from Active Online.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
3. You understand that Active Online uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Active Online, or any other Active Online service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of Active Online.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Active Online customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by Active Online) of other BookMeetingRoom customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your service until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption or until we provision additional infrastructure.
12. Active Online does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
13. You expressly understand and agree that Active Online shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Active Online has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
14. The failure of Active Online to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Active Online and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Active Online (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
15. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to legaleagle at bookmeetingroom dot com.
Active Online reserves the right to update and change the Terms and conditions of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.bookmeetingroom.com/terms.html